Improve agent performance with the VoIPTools Enhanced Wallboard for 3CX
Classify / Disposition Your Phone Calls
Wrap-up codes (also called disposition codes) enable you to classify the purpose or result of your phone calls. When you make or receive a phone call, a popup will display that enables you to select from a pre-defined list of codes. For example, a support department may use codes like “Installation issue”, or “Hardware failure”, while a sales department may classify a call as “follow-up” or “lead”. The ability to classify, track, and report on where you are spending your time enables you to fine-tune your business processes.
- 3CX version 12 and above
- Client: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers
- Server: Windows 7 Pro (64bit) and above, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) and above
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (free Express edition) and above
- Microsoft .net 4.6.1 and above
- VoIPTools Relay installed on 3CX server
Note: You can run IIS and NGIX or Abyss on the same server
Got A Question?
Get In Touch With Us
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment.