Automatically log users out after they have missed consecutive calls.
Auto Logout monitors whether a queue agent has missed multiple consecutive calls. If the permitted number of missed calls is exceeded, the service will automatically log the agent out of the queue.
If an agent forgets to log out of a queue before leaving their desk, having their phone ring with nobody there to answer: (1) needlessly increases the hold time for callers, (2) increases the noise levels in the office, and (3) negatively impacts 3CX statistical reports.
- 3CX version 12 and above
- Client: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers
- Server: Windows 7 Pro (64bit) and above, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) and above
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (free Express edition) and above
- Microsoft .net 4.6.1 and above
- VoIPTools Relay installed on 3CX server
Note: You can run IIS and NGIX or Abyss on the same server
Got A Question?
Get In Touch With Us
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment.