Simplify Self-Identification Messages
In order to be listed in the 3CX Company Directory, you must first record a self-identification message for each extension. For large organizations ensuring everyone has recorded their self-identification message is an on-going, tedious, time-consuming task. To simplify this administrative task, we have built 3CX Auto Self-ID. This service checks for missing self-identification messages and auto creates them for you using text-to-speech on a scheduled basis (typically nightly).
- 3CX version 12 and above
- Client: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers
- Server: Windows 7 Pro (64bit) and above, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) and above
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (free Express edition) and above
- Microsoft .net 4.6.1 and above
- VoIPTools Relay installed on 3CX server
Note: You can run IIS and NGIX or Abyss on the same server
Got A Question?
Get In Touch With Us
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment.