Do Not Call
Automatically drop calls that are on Do-Not-Call lists.
Improve agent performance with the VoIPTools Enhanced Wallboard for 3CX
Speed Up Your Call Transitions
A Windows service that monitors all outbound calls. If the dialed number is on an internal Do-Not-Call list, then the call will be dropped; and the dialing extension will receive an email notification if it has been selected in the ‘Send Email’ list.
- 3CX version 12 and above
- Client: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers
- Server: Windows 7 Pro (64bit) and above, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) and above
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (free Express edition) and above
- Microsoft .net 4.6.1 and above
- VoIPTools Relay installed on 3CX server
Note: You can run IIS and NGIX or Abyss on the same server
Got A Question?
Get In Touch With Us
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment.