Temporarily Change Your Outbound Caller ID Number.
Complete Control Over Your Outbound ID Number
3CX Caller ID temporarily changes your extension’s outbound caller ID number. This add-on makes it simple for your call center agents to select the desired caller ID number, before placing a call.
The selected caller ID may represent a specific organization, or geographical region. Regardless of the purpose, you have complete control over your outbound caller ID number.
For example, if your call center makes calls in behalf of a specific organization, the agent’s outbound Caller ID will reflect the phone number of the selected organization. Alternatively, if calling customers in a specific geographical region, you can ensure your caller ID matches the region of the customer.
- 3CX version 12 and above
- Client: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers
- Server: Windows 7 Pro (64bit) and above, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) and above
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (free Express edition) and above
- Microsoft .net 4.6.1 and above
- VoIPTools Relay installed on 3CX server
Note: You can run IIS and NGIX or Abyss on the same server
Got A Question?
Get In Touch With Us
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment.